Goseiger to Power Rangers Megaforce
Compiled by Joe Rovang (Goseiger vs. Shinkenger summary by Mark Ivey)
Names in quotation marks have been provided by Megaforce Cast. The rest are placeholders.
|Red||associated with sky and the dragon|
|Pink||associated with sky and the phoenix|
|Black||associated with land and the snake|
|Yellow||associated with land and the saber-toothed tiger|
|Blue||associated with sea and the shark|
|"Robo Knight"||silver armored warrior, associated with the lion|
|"Gosei"||stone head seemingly in another realm (not much sentai footage, may be original design)|
|Zord Heads||animal-related flying heads; in small form, attached to Rangers' guns; in giant form, each copies the form of an Earth vehicle to complete its Zord form|
|Dragon||Red's Zord, created from passenger jet|
|Phoenix||Pink's Zord, created from fighter jet|
|Snake||Black's Zord, created from bullet train|
|Tiger||Yellow's Zord, created from bulldozer|
|Shark||Blue's Zord, created from submarine|
|Megazord||primary five-piece robot|
|Fish Heads||three blue Zord Heads (manta, hammerhead, and saw shark), change Megazord into piratey Fish-Head Megazord|
|Ground Heads||three Zord Heads (tyrannosaurus, beetle, and rhino), change Megazord into skating Ground-Head Megazord|
|Bird Heads||three red/gray Zord Heads (hawk, pterodactyl, and crow), change Megazord into flying Bird-Head Megazord|
|"Tensou"||robot resembling a walking arcade machine (at least in sentai), grows into a blue Battlezord ("Punchbot") who punches things (appears in 8 to 10 Megazord battles)|
|Earthpunch Megazord||combination of the Megazord, Punchbot, and 15 Zord Heads (3 Fish, 3 Ground, 3 Bird, 5 standard, and 1 from Punchbot); appears only in 3 Megazord battles|
|Ostrich Zord||green Zord which juggles an egg; becomes an arm attachment for the Megazord, or a neck attachment for Punchbot to form the Punchcopter; used in at 5 Zord battles at most|
|Lion Megazord||created from Robo Knight's Lion Zord form plus a blue Sea-Lion (created from cruise ship) and red Sky-Lion (created from blimp)|
|Megalionzord||combination of Megazord and Lion Megazord|
|Faceship Megazord||robot form of Faceship, bears a big golden bearded face in its chest|
|"Loogies"||green foot soldiers used by all three factions below|
|"Warstar"||evil space aliens; first wave of villains|
|"Admiral Malkor"||boss of the Warstar|
|"Creepox"||red/gray Warstar general, fiery tough-guy|
|"Vrak"||blue/silver Warstar general, sends "Zombats" to enlarge monsters|
|EEMs||Evil Earth Monsters; second wave of villains|
|Blob||pinkish EEM mastermind|
|Bigfoot||black/red EEM strong-man|
|Vrak (form 2)||blue/red EEM general, now serves EEMs; still sends Zombats|
|EWBs||Evil Water Bots; third wave of villains|
|Emperor||white robotic leader of EWBs|
|Fembot||Emperor's personal assistant|
|Vrak (form 3)||Vrak rebuilt as a bulky robot warrior, now serves EWBs|
|Vrak (form 4)||Vrak in sleek semi-winged form, takes over EWBs' base|
Each sentai episode is briefly summarized in blue. Most usable sentai footage is listed in black bullet points. Some elements, such as the Rangers' cards and cockpit footage, are omitted.
Usage speculation doesn't take into account the possibility of large numbers of episodes being skipped in the event season 2 of Megaforce switches to Gokaiger footage.
The Rangers debut.
- Creepox blasts apart a spiral tower hanging from the clouds. On the Warstar ship, Vrak speaks with Malkor. On Earth, Red Ranger briefly battles Creepox.
- As Loogies rampage downtown, the Black and Yellow Rangers spring up from the ground and fight. Blue soon joins them, followed by Pink. They're surrounded until a red breeze swoops in.
- The Warstars talk, and a monster enters.
- Downtown, the monster turns buildings into rubble boulders. The five Rangers later confront him, summoning Zord heads which attach to their guns. After attacking in pairs (Red/Pink, Black/Yellow, then solo Blue), the Rangers combine their weapons into a Power Blaster and destroy the monster.
Use: The footage in this episode isn't especially noteworthy; a US-original premiere might take its place. How closely will Power Rangers adapt the angel theme? Will the cards used in the "Gosei Morphers" be altered in any way?
A UFO monster captures people. The Zords debut.
- The Warstars talk. Another monster enters.
- UFOs capture people in nets and then reassemble into the monster. Black and Yellow attack and fight Loogies. Red joins, followed by Pink, who brings news of some sort.
- The four Rangers fare poorly until Blue arrives. He briefly fights the monster underwater and is then distracted before joining the others in firing the Power Blaster.
- Vrak sends Zombats, which enlarge the monster. The Rangers use their Gosei Morphers to summon the Zords, and the monster splits up into UFOs. Most are destroyed, but a single one reconstitutes the monster. The Megazord assembles; after a Zord-Head attack, the Megazord's flaming sword finishes the monster off.
Use: The extensive solo Zord battles here would contribute well to a Zord introduction episode, if such an episode is desired. Will cockpit footage be reshot?
Yellow learns to accept help and in the process forges a closer bond with Black.
- An icy monster begins freezing the city. Yellow attacks and is vexed by Black's arrival. The others fight Loogies below, but Yellow seems not to want help. Her leg is injured when the monster repels her rock attack, and Black makes the monster retreat.
- The Warstars talk.
- In the snow elsewhere, Yellow fights until her leg falters. The others arrive, to her consternation, but Black convinces her to accept help. They fight together, and Black helps Yellow with a rock attack. The Power Blaster triumphs.
- Following Zord-Head foot attacks, the Megazord finishes the monster with its sword.
Use: Yellow could easily learn a similar lesson in Power Rangers.
Red and Pink come to the rescue against a music monster.
- A music monster entertains the Warstars.
- Downtown, the Rangers are pained by the monster's music. Following a grunt fight, Red is unable to aim the Power Blaster due to the music.
- In the city, Vrak plots with the monster.
- Blue, Black, and Yellow find Vrak, Loogies, and the monster preparing for a concert. After a fight, an amplifier sends painful waves to locations worldwide. As the monster rocks out, the three Rangers struggle against Vrak until cherry blossoms interrupt the music. The trio uses the Power Blaster.
- Red and Pink join in and finish with another blast. Growth, and the Megazord wins.
Use: Any secondary plot that complements the horrifically annoying music monster. (Or how about skipping this one?)
Blue proves himself against an infectious monster and gets new Zord Heads.
- In a parking garage, Blue confronts a monster with an armored mouth. Black arrives, and the monster eventually retreats.
- The Warstars talk.
- Elsewhere, Blue and Black fight the monster again. Blue uses Black's axe to gouge the monster's armor; he then shoots his crossbow blast through the gouge. The others arrive, and the Power Blaster is used.
- The Megazord struggles until the Fish Heads arrive; the Fish-Head Megazord triumphs.
Use: Some sort of "Blue proves himself" plot; the monster's infectious powers could be dropped.
Red teaches the others to "read the wind" to thwart a super-fast monster.
- The Rangers minus Red meet a super-fast monster. Red arrives late and concentrates, managing to slash the monster in the leg. Creepox arrives; Red tries to fight him alone but fails.
- Later, the five Rangers confront the monster again. Red goes to slash him but meets Creepox again. The other Rangers blast the speeding monster and give chase.
- Red struggles against Creepox but eventually makes him retreat.
- Blue shares his Fish Heads with the others; they win, at which point a tired Red joins them.
- As the Megazord chases the monster on foot, the Ground Heads emerge. The Ground-Head Megazord skates after the monster and finishes him with a power kick.
Use: Obvious Red focus episode which for some reason ends with the Black and Yellow Rangers getting new Zords...?
Black saves the day against a dangerously observant monster.
- The Warstars talk. A monster is analyzing Earth.
- On Earth, the Rangers (Black prominent) give the monster a beating, but he leaves with information.
- On the ESA ship, Malkor observes the monster's data processing. Creepox and Vrak eavesdrop.
- Later, the monster disintegrates a forest. He easily counters the Rangers' weapon attacks, but as he flies off, Black attacks with his Snake-Head gun. He then tickles the monster (?!) and finishes with an axe strike.
- The monster grows and attacks the Snake Zord until the Ground Heads arrive. The Ground-Head Megazord wins.
Use: Surely a Black focus of some sort. Will the tickling be edited out?
A monster scrambles Red's powers. Red ultimately conjures up four new Zords.
- Red is zapped by a monster with the power to make machines go haywire. The monster leaves.
- The Warstars talk. Later, they talk some more.
- Vrak defends the monster from the four Rangers (sans Red). The monster later grows, prompting four Dragon Heads to arrive. The Dragon-Head Megazord blasts the monster apart.
Use: A Red focus of some sort, but it remains to be seen what ailment he'll suffer or how the Dragon Heads will originate. (Note that this episode is the only appearance of these particular Zord Heads.)
When a queen bee monster captures the guys, Pink and Yellow have to work together to save the day.
- A female monster vexes the generals, but Malkor appears patient.
- Blue and Black fight the monster but are demorphed by her venom. The others arrive, but Red is demorphed next. Pink and Yellow fall last (after the girls argue about whether their two weapons will combine).
- In the woods, Yellow uses the Land Heads against the monster, and Pink acquires new Bird Heads. Combined tyrannosaurus and pterodactyl blasts destroy the monster.
- The Warstars talk before Vrak sends the Zombats. The Bird Heads help in battle, and the Bird-Head Megazord wins.
Use: Clearly a Pink/Yellow focus; will they learn to work together?
Blue vows to defeat the monster who killed his comrade some time ago.
- Blue fights a monster at the shoreline. The others arrive, but Blue is set on fighting alone. The monster gets away.
- The Warstars speak at length with the monster on their ship.
- The four Rangers (sans Blue) fare poorly against the monster. Blue eventually arrives and counters the monster's fire spin with a water spin maneuver. The monster falls to the Power Blaster.
- The Megazord gets roasted, but the Fish-Head Megazord triumphs.
Use: Some sort of Blue Focus; will Blue be revealed to have lost his partner, the Green Ranger? Note that this episode could be moved earlier, perhaps even serving as the Fish Heads' introduction.
Yellow thwarts an energy-stealing monster with the help of the team's robot assistant.
- The Warstars speak with a monster.
- On Earth, the monster absorbs energy from the city. The Rangers arrive and blast the monster, but dark clouds revive him, and he continues the power drain. His attacks then demorph the Rangers.
- The Rangers later fight the monster again. Dark clouds return, and from them Malkor speaks. He super-charges the monster, granting him an electric bowling attack (!).
- Yellow performs an extensive cheerleading routine as the fight continues, apparently returning some energy to the city. The monster is finished as Black and Yellow lend their Ground Heads to the others.
- The monster absorbs the Megazord's power. Punchbot debuts, punches the monster a lot, and finishes him with a blast.
- Malkor is furious.
Use: A Yellow focus, but please tell me the cheerleading won't be adapted.
The Rangers defeat Creepox.
- Malkor prepares for battle. Later, the generals talk, and Creepox grows annoyed. He then walks alone.
- Malkor and Creepox stroll downtown. Creepox generates a flaming perimeter around that portion of the city.
- The Rangers fight Creepox, who singles out Red; Malkor wallops the others. The Rangers are then swept up by a tornado apparently not of the villains' doing.
- Per Malkor's wishes, Creepox stabs the master's axe into Malkor's chest, releasing energy which begins to pull the moon toward the Earth.
- Red returns to fight Creepox, while the others combine beams from their Gosei Morphers on Malkor. As Malkor remains sealed in their energy, the five Rangers use powerful elemental attacks on Creepox and then drop him with the Power Blaster. Having broken free, Malkor leaves in a huff.
- Creepox grows and pummels the Megazord and Punchbot. The Fish, Ground, and Bird Heads emerge from a rectangle in the sky, and the Earthpunch Megazord is formed. All of its heads fire and destroy Creepox.
Use: Any secondary plot that complements Creepox's defeat. The chest-stabbing will likely be replaced.
Red encourages Pink as she struggles to learn a challenging technique.
- Vrak is giving colored seeds to a monster when Malkor enters and blasts him. He and the monster bow, and Malkor gestures assertively.
- At a construction site, the Rangers confront the monster, who eats a different seed to replicate and counter each Ranger's attack. Red uses his Morpher to summon a thunder attack, for which the monster lacks a seed. The others urge Pink to follow up, but she's bashful; the monster gets away.
- Malkor viciously blasts Vrak as punishment.
- The Rangers fight the monster again; Red defers to Pink, who uses her Morpher for the thunder attack. Now, however, the monster has a seed to counter it, as Vrak explains. Red and Pink overpower him with dual thunder attacks.
- Vrak pummels the Rangers, but Red summons the Ostrich Zord, which sends Vrak flying and destroys the monster. For their giant battle, the Ostrich grows; as an arm attachment, it destroys the monster with its egg attack.
Use: A Pink/Red focus of some sort. The Ostrich could be omitted from the series with a certain amount of effort, but how likely is that?
General Mustache is Malkor's trump card, but even he falls to the Rangers.
- General Mustache arrives on the ESA ship; Malkor appears to regard him higher than Vrak.
- Mustache is disappearing a building downtown when Yellow confronts him. Mustache blasts him; Blue arrives and scolds her. When Mustache creates a portal trap beneath them, Blue pushes Yellow aside, but she insists on trying to help; both vanish. The other Rangers arrive but soon retreat.
- Mustache resumes his portals until the Rangers return. They suck, but then Yellow and Blue escape. By standing back-to-back, they counter Mustache's teleportation abilities. The Power Blaster fails to finish him, but assorted Zord-Head gun blasts do the trick.
- The Megazord and Punchbot struggle until the Ostrich arrives; a combined blast destroys Mustache, and the buildings all return.
- Vrak looks on as Malkor glows with rage.
Use: Any secondary plot that complements the tough challenge of General Mustache. (Sadly, it's that dumb Ostrich that does him in.)
Malkor battles the Rangers personally.
- In their ship, Vrak finds Malkor looking at Earth, the ceiling absent from his chamber. Malkor briefly assumes a second form before reverting. Vrak pledges allegiance.
- Malkor addresses the people of Earth from the sky.
- The Rangers confront Malkor on a rooftop. He easily deflects their attacks and then blasts them with little planets.
- The Rangers struggle again. Malkor eventually grows, and Vrak directs the ESA ship toward Earth. The Punchcopter flies off as the Megazord remains to fight Malkor.
- Malkor dissolves the five Zord Heads, and Punchbot falls in normal form (sentai-Tensou). As the ESA ship looms, the Megazord creates a rectangular portal and summons the 15 Zord Heads. The Earthpunch Megazord projects Malkor into the ship and blasts both. Fireball ensues.
Use: Any secondary plot that complements Malkor's final battle.
Red has a rematch against Creepox.
- In a factory, Yellow and Black struggle against Creepox, who now lacks his armor.
- Creepox blasts the city and mountains; in the latter, a landslide reveals a device bearing the EEM insignia.
- Creepox explains the loss of his armor during his prior defeat. Red and Blue struggle. Red then fights him alone at length. Finally, Creepox falls.
- Later, the device has opened, and monstrous footprints lead away from it.
Use: Some sort of Red focus. The debut of the EEMs will probably be foreshadowed here.
The Rangers battle a new villain faction. Robo Knight debuts.
- The Rangers confront a monster who introduces himself, as do arrivals Blob and Bigfoot. After some EEM introductions, the Rangers split up to fight the trio, but things go poorly, and the Rangers are covered in sludge.
- A bright light arrives: it's some silver armored guy, Robo Knight! He trounces the monster, and the Rangers clean themselves up and make Blob and Bigfoot retreat.
- The aloof Robo Knight destroys the monster, but it arises in a giant wheeled form. Robo Knight transforms into a Lion Zord Head which then copies a dump truck for its body. The Lion wins.
- Bigfoot and Blob talk in a cave. Someone waltzes in with an Zombat; it's Vrak in a second form!
Use: The EEMs and Robo Knight debut. Reportedly, Robo Knight's origin will be similar to the sentai.
A mummy monster takes over a TV station. Robo Knight is unconvinced of human worth.
- Robo Knight is hostile toward the Rangers when they try to stop him from attacking a factory. They don't fare well.
- Robo Knight recalls being trapped under ice in his Lion Head form, at which point something below began to glow, awakening the Head. He then apparently took on his Robo Knight form.
- Downtown, the Rangers are surprised to see Loogies. Vrak also surprises them. Between grunt fights, the Rangers see a mummy monster who seals himself within a building.
- Lion Head flies down but bounces off the building's barrier. He assumes Zord form, but the Rangers stop him from ramming the building. He reverts to Robo Knight form and waits as the Rangers tunnel inside.
- Soon, Black and Yellow are back outsie. Yellow pleads with Robo Knight, but he duplicates Black's rock attack. As they struggle, the others eject the monster from a TV studio and convince Robo Knight to fight him instead. The Rangers are alarmed as he uses their respective powers.
- In giant size, the Rangers form an alternate Fish-Head Megazord and then an alternate Ground-Head Megazord. Punchbot joins in for the Earthpunch Megazord, which wins.
Use: Robo Knight is a jerkwad for some reason. The mummy's scheme will presumably be changed.
After being used in an evil plot, Robo Knight vows to help humanity.
- Vrak speaks with a water monster at a lake. Bigfoot and Blob arrive; Vrak has a plan.
- The Rangers confront a monster at an amusement park. Robo Knight helps, but the Rangers are appalled by his indifference to civilians. The monster captures Robo Knight, and he then retreats with Vrak.
- In the mountains, Robo Knight is caged, and Vrak holds his cell phone. Any energy Robo Knight expends is absorbed by one of the monster's bugs.
- In a cave, Blob and Bigfoot are pleased.
- Red fights Vrak until the others arrive and toss the monster into Vrak. Robo Knight is upset until Black and Yellow vow to free him. Vrak blasts them, but Robo Knight bursts out and pummels both villains. Vrak uses the monster as a shield to survive Robo Knight's blast.
- For the ensuing giant battle, Robo Knight summons Sea-Lion and Sky-Lion to form the Lion Megazord. The Rangers watch in awe as he wins.
Use: Robo Knight decides to help humanity for some reason.
A monster foils the Rangers' love advice to a student.
- The three EEMs summon a monster at night.
- The Rangers and Robo Knight confront the monster downtown, but he gets away.
- In the woods, the Rangers can't hit the monster, but they change tactics and outmaneuver him. Robo Knight arrives, and their combined blasts destroy the monster.
- The two Megazords fight the monster. The Bird-Head Megazord is formed, and their dual finishers triumph.
Use: Anything, really.
As the Rangers pursue a monster, Pink is preoccupied baking a cake.
- The Rangers and Robo Knight search for a trickster monster. The EEMs approve.
- The Rangers (minus Pink) and Robo Knight pursue the monster. Robo Knight says something.
- Pink later joins the others and uses a bowl of flour to fight the monster. The Zord-Head blasts win, and the two Megazords finish the battle.
- Blob speaks with the Loch Ness Monster.
Use: Pink focus which involves... cake? Nah, maybe they'll edit that part out.
Robo Knight confronts his old foe, the Loch Ness Monster.
- The monster (see previous) emerges and speaks with Blob.
- The monster fights the Rangers and Robo Knight with shadow-manipulating powers.
- Vrak speaks with Bigfoot.
- The monster retreats when clouds cover the sun.
- At night, Blob speaks with the monster. Vrak and Bigfoot join in. Elsewhere, Robo Knight looks at the moon.
- The next day, the Rangers try to fight the monster, but Robo Knight doesn't seem to want their help. He ultimately finishes the monster.
- The giant monster blasts the two Megazords apart. The Zords recombine into the Megalionzord and win.
Use: Any secondary plot that complements a tough monster battle.
A monster tries to make everybody hot. Hilarity ensues.
- Bigfoot and Blob speak with a monster who plans to use fireworks to make people hot so that excessive air conditioner use will ruin the planet (as he demonstrates visually).
- Red, Black, and Blue fight the monster on the beach: he's fast, but their elemental attacks have some success until his sparks make Blue demorph. Blob and Bigfoot arrive; as the plan doesn't appear to be working, Bigfoot noogies the monster.
- Red and Black fight the monster and Loogies. The monster grows, but Yellow and Pink fly down from the Punchcopter.
- The Megalionzord fights alone until being overheated; the Punchcopter then fans the robot off, allowing them to finish the monster. Megalionzord and Punchcopter stand victorious.
- The EEMs talk at night; Bigfoot is frustrated, and Vrak notices something. Elsewhere, Robo Knight notices it too.
Use: Anything, perhaps not so wacky. The Punchcopter could actually be omitted from this episode, but will it?
Vrak tricks the Rangers into unleashing a powerful sword. The Rangers use it to get new powers.
- Vrak uncovers a stone monument in the mountains, but it's encased in a force field.
- Downtown, the Rangers are confronted by a giant spider monster. The monster fakes some injuries before conjuring up defeated giant monsters (from eps 17-20). The Megazord's fire sword has no effect; Robo Knight then waltzes in in giant form (not Zord form) and pummels the monsters.
- The spider monster is knocked into a forest in small scale, where Robo Knight continues battling him. The Rangers arrive, but Robo Knight sends them on a mission.
- Vrak is unable to fend off the Rangers at the monument site. Red pulls the monument's dragon-sword, but Vrak then claims it and blasts the crap out of the Rangers. The spider monster leaves.
- Vrak and the monster attack the city, but Robo Knight and the Rangers arrive. Vrak super-charges the monster, allowing him to summon all previous EEM monsters (eps 17-23), and now they aren't illusions!
- Things look bleak, but Vrak is having some trouble taming the sword. Red takes a lot of blasts in the face, trying to speak with the sword.
- The sword ultimately transforms into a golden Dragon Head and is joined by four other gold versions of the Rangers' Zord Heads. They grant the Rangers Battlized forms complete with stupid-looking rods.
- Once the monsters are destroyed, Robo Knight turns to leave, and the Rangers collapse and demorph.
- Vrak hobbles through the woods, where Bigfoot and Blob confront him.
Use: Any secondary plot that complements the debut of the Battlizer powers.
A monster tries to trick Yellow in the form of her mother.
- Blob and Bigfoot have locked Vrak in a prison cell. He appears calm, but Bigfoot is irritated. Blob has a plan.
- The four Rangers (sans Yellow) struggle against Blob. They summon their armor and blast him (along with Robo Knight); he survives and leaves just as Yellow arrives late.
- Later, Blob projects fireballs over the city. Yellow and Robo Knight fight a fairy monster. Blob retreats from the others once again.
- The Rangers unite against the monster and Battlize. The monster falls. Bigfoot orders Vrak to make the monster grow.
- Against the Megalionzord, the monster assumes the form of Punchbot, but a water effect from the Megalionzord turns her into a giant grunt for prompt pummeling. She dies in normal form.
Use: Yellow focus.
A monster captures people when they laugh.
- The Rangers (minus Yellow) struggle to take a jar from a monster; Robo Knight eventually helps, but the monster escapes anyway.
- The monster lands elsewhere and speaks with Bigfoot and Blob, pleased with his prize. The monster urges Bigfoot not to laugh.
- Still lacking Yellow, the Rangers and Robo Knight confront the monster elsewhere. Blue and Robo Knight fight him as the others watch, but they don't work together well. The monster's wind tickles Black and Pink, resulting in their capture. After just catching himself starting to laugh, the monster escapes, and Robo Knight walks off.
- Blue and Red are alone as Blue tries to control his laughter. The monster arrives, but the duo repels his tickle-wind; Robo Knight arrives too. Cornered, the monster passes gas, making Red laugh.
- Now alone, Blue and Robo Knight battle the monster. Blue devises a plan, and Robo Knight agrees; after Robo Knight's lightning attack, Blue tells a joke. Moments later, the monster laughs; nearly sucked into his own jar, the monster breaks it instead, freeing the others.
- Robo Knight and the Battlized Rangers destroy the monster, and Blob orders Vrak to enlarge him.
- The monster blows the Megazords back until the Lion Megazord blocks it. The Rangers form the Fish-Head Megazord and douse the monster's feathers. the Megalionzord triumphs.
Use: Any secondary plot that... um, involves laughter? Blue learns to unwind?
A monster who impersonates people's voices discourages Black. Vrak tricks Bigfoot with the same power.
- The EEMs speak with a monster about a small shell. Vrak (now free) schemes.
- The Rangers minus Black confront the monster but end up fighting Loogies instead. Red calls for help; practicing alone, Black is discouraged by what he hears in his Gosei Morpher.
- Bigfoot overhears Blob telling Vrak something unsettling. Bigfoot is enraged alone; Vrak watches.
- Bigfoot barges in as the monster antagonizes someone in the mountains. The four Rangers arrive and struggle until Battlized Black joins them. Bigfoot is bested, and Robo Knight has pounded the monster in the meantime. The Rangers Battlize and use a six-winged blast on both. Bigfoot's shell breaks.
- Vrak enlarges the monster. The Megazords fight, and Ground-Head Megazord finishes it.
- Vrak watches Bigfoot hobble along.
Use: Black focus, perhaps retaining the voice impersonations? Vrak schemes against the EEMs.
A monster manipulates people. Vrak schemes.
- Blob is irate; Vrak agrees respectfully but has ideas of his own. A monster arrives and prances with Blob.
- The monster again cheerily talks with the EEMs.
- Vrak respectfully sets out, but Blob strikes him. Vrak politely convinces him of something, and Blob leaves; Vrak mutters to himself.
- Blob speaks with the monster at a seaside cliff. Robo Knight attacks the monster but is blasted by Blob. The Rangers arrive but don't do well.
- Eventually, Robo Knight joins in, and the team gets the upper hand. Vrak saves Blob from the ensuing Battlizer blast.
- The Megalionzord destroys the monster at sunset.
- At night, Vrak and Blob hobble together. Vrak appears to have gained Blob's trust. Vrak reveals a plan which involves the EEMs' device.
Use: Anything; the monster probably won't try to kill people in the same way.
Vrak betrays the EEMs but discovers he's been tricked instead.
- Blob and Vrak talk about the device. Blob eventually entrusts the device to him.
- The Rangers and Robo Knight battle Vrak, but he sucks the Rangers' Battlizer powers into the device.
- Vrak returns and hands the device to a reluctant Blob. Blob ingests it and sets out. Vrak is inwardly pleased.
- Later, Blob returns and shows Vrak a peek of the box inside him. They set out together.
- The Rangers and Robo Knight battle Blob and Vrak. Vrak is pleased with his plan, but then Bigfoot shows up. He and Blob fight while fending off the Rangers, and Vrak watches.
- Red blasts the box out of Blob into Vrak's hands. He tries to use it to seal away Blob and Bigfoot, but it breaks prematurely. Bigfoot and Blob are still allied, and Blob still holds the real box! Robo Knight blasts it and releases the Battlizer powers.
- Bigfoot hurls Vrak into the Battlizer blast and uses his own Zombat nest on him; the EEMs then leave as Vrak grows.
- Vrak pounds the Megazords and Punchcopter, but the Megalionzord triumphs.
Use: Any secondary plot that complements the EEMs' trick on Vrak. Punchcopter could be omitted, but will it?
A dream-eating monster plagues the Rangers.
- Blob and Bigfoot arrive to speak with a monster who's just finished eating something. They use energy from their device to power up the monster using the EEM crest on its body.
- The Rangers and Robo Knight confront the monster. He ultimately steals golden energy from Pink, making her collapse and demorph.
- The four Battlized Rangers later fight the monster. He later spews out dozens of golden glows, and Pink soon arrives riding the Lion Head before it reverts to Robo Knight. Pink Battlizes, and the monster is blasted.
- Bigfoot uses Vrak's nest. The monster fights the Lion Megazord and Bird-Head Megazord but finds he's unable to drain energy from the latter. The Megalionzord wins.
- Bigfoot and Blob ready a plan.
Use: Pink focus, perhaps dealing with whatever force the monster steals from people.
Blob spreads slime across the city, but he's destroyed.
- Blob and Bigfoot perform a ceremony with their device and then head out with it.
- Downtown, Blob stands on the device, and Bigfoot spins him, flinging out slime. Somewhere, Robo Knight blasts some of the dangling slime, but it just gets scattered.
- The Rangers confront the EEMs, but the fight doesn't go well. Slime envelops the Toykyo Tower, and Blob envisions slime spreading all over the city. Robo Knight, however, freezes the slime on the tower. Bigfoot uses Blob like a cannon, and Robo Knight falls. The EEMs leave.
- In their cave, the EEMs toast.
- Downtown, the five Rangers find the slime quite smelly; the tower has since thawed. They use water and wind powers to re-freeze it, but the EEMs show up.
- The Rangers exhaust their Battlizer powers on the EEMs, but Blob, unfazed, volunteers to be enlarged.
- The Ground-Head Megazord proves useless, as does Bird-Head. Below, Robo Knight volunteers an idea. The Ostrich attachment fans Blob, and Robo Knight's addition allows the Megalionzord to destroy Blob with a series of attacks. The slime vanishes, and Bigfoot walks off with the device.
- At night, Bigfoot combines the device with Zombats to make a giant device which latches onto a skyscraper and then vanishes.
Use: Any secondary plot that complements Blob's demise. What will be the point of his slime?
The Rangers enter another realm to stop Blob. The EEMs are defeated.
- In daylight, Bigfoot is pleased with his giant box. The Rangers and Robo Knight arrive. Slime pours down from the box, revealing Blob's eyes. A flashback reveals that Bigfoot collected Blob's remains from his destruction into the box. Blob plans to envelop the entire planet.
- After a futile Power Blaster shot at Blob, Bigfoot pummels the Rangers. Robo Knight continues fighting as the Rangers venture into the building.
- After fighting Loogies, the Rangers are taunted by Blob. They get stuck in an elevator, fall up an escalator, burn in a forest, get scorched at a lava spring. In a cave, they slash many Blobs with Battlizer power. In another realm is upside-down Tentacle Blob, whom they blast.
- The slime vanishes from the building; Robo Knight slashes distracted Bigfoot. He grows and battles the Lion Megazord.
- The realm vanishes on the Rangers, leaving them in a black void. Then a stone monument arrives, a bearded stone head glimpsed within. The five golden Zord Heads merge with the monument to form the Faceship, in which the Rangers fly out.
- Robo Knight falls, but the ship then bursts out of the box, blasts Bigfoot, and becomes the Faceship Megazord.
Use: Any secondary plot that complements the EEMs' defeat and the acquisition of the Faceship. Who will the stone head be?
The EWBs debut.
- In an underwater base, the EWBs create something. It's a robot monster! Fembot attacks it but loses her leg. It was apparently just a test; she uses her control pad to reattach her limb. Emperor talks a while before sending the monster out.
- The Rangers struggle against the robot, which can turn into a wheel. It also gathers metal to make a shield blade. Robo Knight is puzzled. The Rangers eventually Battlize and defeat the monster.
- On a bridge, Emperor and Fembot introduce themselves. Fembot then unleashes the Zombats (holding their nest), which now turn into screws to enlarge robot monsters.
- The Faceship Megazord wins. The EWBs leave.
- Robo Knight looks out over the city.
Use: Any secondary plot that complements the debut of the EWBs.
Fembot tries to tempt Robo Knight into allying with the EWBs, per humans' dirtying of the planet.
- Fembot reviews the previous monster's defeat and suggests enhancements to its design. Emperor plugs his hands into the console and gets to work.
- The upgraded monster is complete. Fembot sets out to follow the monster, but Emperor apparently says something she dislikes.
- The Rangers confront the monster, whom Fembot joins. The Power Blaster fails. As they struggle, Robo Knight arrives, but Fembot speaks with him at length. The Rangers don't like what she's saying. She leaves Robo Knight to think.
- Elsewhere, the Battlized Rangers confront Fembot and the monster. They struggle until Robo Knight arrives and eventually helps. They all fire a big combo blast, destroying the monster. Robo Knight aims at Fembot, who retreats.
- Joined by the Lion Megazord, the Faceship Megazord wins.
Use: Any secondary plot that complements Robo Knight being tempted.
A monster makes the Rangers think they need a leader; things go downhill from there.
- A flying monster fights the Rangers and eventually Robo Knight as well. Emperor ultimately issues an order, resulting in the monster's departure.
- Later, the monster fights Robo Knight until Fembot arrives; he quickly leaves, reminded of his mission. Fembot takes his place in battle.
- In a cave, the five Rangers are confronted by the monster. Indecisive Pink delegates leadership to Yellow, who has the team charge. It doesn't work, so Red leads them into more fighting. They work together well; Robo Knight also outmatches Fembot.
- The Rangers Battlize and best the monster with wings visible; their blast then destroys him. Fembot enlarges him, and he outmaneuvers the Bird-Head Megazord. The regular Megazord then uses the Faceship as a rocket pack, and Fembot leaves.
- The monster's missiles split up the new combination, but the Megazord then rides on the Faceship like a jetboard and destroys the monster with a bajillion arrows.
Use: The Rangers may wrestle with the subject of leadership. Will the wing effects be omitted?
A robot monster doesn't understand human strength.
- A new monster is created. It scans a grunt and begins coaching it.
- The Rangers confront a monster at a swimming pool. They don't do well; Red is made to do push-ups, and three of them are knocked into the pool.
- The monster shows Emperor some unconscious humans and reveals his plan to form a giant army of mecha-humans.
- Battlized Black fights the monster. The others join in, but it's Black who fights the most. A Robo Knight/Ranger blast destroys him.
- The Megazord and Faceship Megazord fight together. The Megazord-on-Faceship arrows end the battle.
Use: Black focus of some kind.
Yellow has to learn to be calm.
- The Rangers find people turned to stone downtown. They watch something happen off-screen, and Pink then points out the pink watch on Yellow's wrist. Just then, Robo Knight arrives and calls out a hiding monster.
- While fighting, the monster notes Yellow's watch and briefly reveals his alternate form as a man in a bunny costume. As Yellow grows livid, her watch's meter rises; Black knocks her out, and the Rangers retreat with Robo Knight.
- The monster speaks with the EWBs in their lair; he holds a watch. Emperor issues a proclamation.
- The Rangers (sans Yellow) attack the pink bunny man (his bunny head is off, revealing the monster's head beneath). Robo Knight helps, and the Rangers Battlize, but they make little progress.
- During the fight, the monster puts watches on all of them. Robo Knight is the only one who doesn't raise the meter. Battlized Yellow then arrives and exhibits alarming tranquility against the monster; Golden angel wings shield her from his blasts.
- The monster hides behind a stone figure, angering Yellow. She quickly destroys the monster, and everyone's watch falls off. The stone humans return to normal.
- The Faceship Megazord and Megalionzord face the monster. He falls to Faceship's finisher.
Use: Straightforward adaptation?
The Rangers thwart Fembot's plot.
- Upon reviewing a battle, Emperor is furious; Fembot volunteers.
- Fembot attacks a train control center.
- The Rangers and Robo Knight battle Fembot. She eventually leaves.
- The Rangers scour the city, and Red finds her. The others arrive, and all Battlize to finish off Loogies. Robo Knight flies in and attacks Fembot, taking time to give her a speech. The Rangers eventually join him, but Fembot soon knocks them down. Robo Knight defeats her following an impassioned rebuttal.
- The Rangers rush to stop a bridge from blowing up, but Fembot blows it up prematurely. A train is speeding in.
- Five new Zord Heads (Eagle, Rhino Beetle, Crocodile, Elephant, and Dolphin) deploy from a purple bird vehicle and replace the missing track as the Lion Head guides the train over them.
- Fembot enlarges herself, and the new Heads and purple bird combine to form the Purple Megazord. The Lion Megazord helps a little, but it's Purple that triumphs (and is never seen again).
- Emperor rebuilds Fembot but promptly electrocutes her. He points to a small device now built into her.
Use: Any secondary plot that complements Fembot's defeat. Her boob missiles certainly won't be adapted.
The Rangers meet a rebuilt Vrak, and a clock monster sends Red back in time.
- Emperor and Fembot bring a mysterious robot online.
- Red and Pink defeat Loogies downtown, but a clock monster reverses time, reviving them. He runs away but is surrounded by Robo Knight and the Rangers. He introduces himself, and when Black and Yellow slash him, he backs up time and blocks instead.
- The monster undoes Robo Knight's laser attack and the Rangers' Battlizing attempt (um, but how does that work?). Fembot thwarts their Power Blaster shot an introduces the mystery robot, a rebuilt Vrak. Battlized Red fights him for a while, and then the others join in. They blast and slash (Red with angel wings), at which point Fembot enlarges the monster.
- The Faceship Megazord and Lion Megazord form, but the monster undoes the Faceship Megazord's attacks. As he tries to reverse the Megazord's finisher, Vrak below aids the monster's beam; the Megazord is apparently blown up and the Rangers ejected.
- Vrak and Fembot confront Robo Knight (and others?) below, but they leave when Vrak short-circuits a bit.
- Footage shows the spiral tower (ep 1) intact.
- Emperor uses Fembot's small device to punish Fembot at length. Vrak has a similar device on his body; is he aware of the implications?
Use: Any secondary plot that complements Vrak's return and a clock monster; will the time travel cliffhanger be retained?
In the past, Red tries to alter history.
- Emperor studies Vrak's specs, and they finish some work on him.
- Red runs to the quarry but is atacked by the clock monster. The others morph alongside him and seem unfamiliar with morphing.
- The EWBs talk on land and are confronted by the Battlized Rangers (minus Red) and Robo Knight. Emperor volunteers to fight them.
- The five Rangers struggle against the monster and ultimately best him despite his time reversal. The Power Blaster breaks his clock, and alternate-Red is sucked out of Red's body, and he and the monster vanish together.
- The weakened monster arrives, and Battlized Red is here as well. Red fights Emperor, Robo Knight fights Fembot, and the others fight Vrak. Fembot and Vrak don't do so well; Vrak takes a blast for Fembot.
- After fighting Red, Emperor leaves; Fembot leaves with Vrak upon enlarging the monster.
- At sunset, the Megalionzord destroys the monster.
Use: Will the time travel plot be retained?
Pink grows fond of a peaceful monster, but it's all part of Fembot's plan.
- Vrak begins repairing his damaged arm (previous ep), but Fembot steps in to help.
- The Rangers fight Fembot's Loogies downtown until a monster arrives and just stands there; Fembot makes it take a Power Blaster hit and then leaves.
- Curious about the injured monster, Pink stops Robo Knight from blasting it. The Rangers talk.
- Emperor speaks threateningly with Fembot; she is surprised to see that he holds a red object.
- The Rangers and Robo Knight stand facing the monster in the quarry. Pink is saddened, but Yellow and the monster encourage her. Yellow and Black make a rock channel, Red and Black make a sideways water funnel, and Pink prepares her Face Morpher... but she can't do it.
- Fembot taunts the Rangers, and they Battlize. Fembot transforms the monster into a hostile form. As the heroes struggle, Pink stops Robo Knight from shooting, but her pleas don't faze the monster.
- Red has the team think, and Blue gets an idea. Robo Knight helps freeze the monster, Red and Blue repeat their funnel, and Pink fires a lightning bolt through it. The monster reverts, but Fembot enlarges him.
- A red light activates on the giant's chest. The Rangers form the Megazord, but the Faceship then scoops up the inert giant and flies him high into the sky. The monster awakens, pries himself off the Faceship, and explodes in midair.
- Emperor punishes Fembot as Vrak watches. She rises and ponders Vrak.
Use: Similar plot but with a happier ending?
The Rangers fight to save their robot friend.
- Emperor briefly punishes Fembot once more; Vrak helps her up.
- The Rangers and Robo Knight fight Loogies and then meet Fembot and Vrak, who introduce a rocket aimed at a building; Blue explains its importance.
- Vrak holds the rocket's activator; Fembot makes a demand which alarms the Rangers. The team is torn until sentai-Tensou arrives and surrenders himself. Vrak mashes the activator before discarding it, and the villains leave with Tensou.
- The Rangers ride on Robo Knight's Zord Head form to blow up the rocket.
- Tensou awakens chained to a table in the EWBs' base. Emperor plugs into the terminal as a monster-bot resembling Tensou stands nearby.
- Later, power drained from Tensou flows into the new robot. Emperor gives a surprising order to Fembot.
- The Rangers (minus Blue) and Robo Knight confront the monster, who taunts them.
- Fembot backs Tensou up to an ocean cliff, but Blue arrives just in time. Blue and Tensou defend each other, but both fall off the cliff.
- The monster uses data to counter all of the heroes' attacks until Blue arrives and splashes him with a water attack. Tensou is here too; the Rangers Battlize and pose with him. The Rangers and Robo Knight then outclass the monster with new attack styles; Blue reveals it was a watery illusion which made them look like each other (Tensou briefly resembled Blue). The monster dies.
- Punchbot joins the Faceship Megazord and Lion Megazord in battle (though Lion does nothing). Fembot leaves.
Use: Will Tensou have been redesigned? Note that the word "Death" often seen in the monster's monitor will surely be painted over if this episode is used. The Rangers use their golden angel wing shields a lot in these battles, too.
Emperor begins his final assault on Earth.
- Emperor addresses Fembot and Vrak but appears to have no assignment for Fembot. He speaks to her a while and then blasts her before leaving.
- Emperor broadcasts a speech on screens across the city.
- Later, Vrak helps Fembot with repairs on her arm, but she appears uncomfortable softening to him.
- A big purple beam from the ocean blows stuff up. Loogies and three robots like in episode 34 emerge from the sea. The Rangers battle at the shore; joined by Robo Knight, they blow up the monsters.
- Vrak arrives; the Rangers Battlize and struggle a while. Vrak exhausts himself repelling their finishers, de-Battlizing them and leaving their Gosei Morphers (and Robo Knight's cell phone) corroded. Emperor then emerges from the sea and explains his tactic.
- Emperor pounds the Rangers; they demorph, but Robo Knight saves them with a still-working cell phone. Darkness covers the sky as their beams meet, but it's eventually dispelled.
- Emperor kicks and stomps Vrak. The Battlized Rangers confront Emperor again.
Use: The start of Emperor's final assault, I guess; is there room for a sub-plot?
Emperor falls; Vrak is revealed as a treacherous mastermind.
- The Rangers pose a challenge to Emperor.
- Vrak begins lurching toward the Rangers, but Fembot shoves him aside, volunteering instead. As she fights the Rangers, Emperor activates her device, blowing her up. Her mangled body lands nearby.
- Emperor tells the Rangers the story of his creation: a scientist in some ill-fated society created him or something.
- Red combines Robo Knight's blaster with their own blast, weakening the Emperor into making himself grow with the Zombats.
- The Faceship Megazord and Punchbot have difficulty, but the Bird, Ground, and Fish Heads help. Emperor gives a speech and then makes a red glow. The Lion Megazord then arrives. The combined finishers don't quite work, but the arrow flurry from the Megazord-on-sled combination destroys Emperor, depositing machine debris on the ground.
- Emperor's head is still alive; he speaks to someone, but Vrak then walks up and crushes a device. It begins to rain. Vrak recalls Fembot giving him a dose from the device Emperor was seen holding earlier, which apparently restored his mind. It seems Vrak was also responsible for Robo Knight's assistance to the depowered Rangers (previous ep).
- Vrak picks up Emperor's angry head and blows it up. His device vanishes from his body. Vrak then cradles Fembot, who's still barely alive. He kills her and walks away as she explodes. Then he's gone.
Use: Mostly similar, but will Vrak's scheme be replicated exactly in Power Rangers?
Clip show; Vrak then reveals his true form.
- In the EWB base, Vrak reviews footage of the Megazords' finishing moves. Later, he talks to himself some more.
- As the Rangers struggle to fight Vrak, he reveals a sleek new form. He uses water power to shift through his various alternate forms (each an illusion, it seems).
Use: Clip show, followed by Vrak's true form?
Vrak explains his origin. Black and Yellow work together to beat a monster.
- Vrak tells his story: he escaped from somewhere in humanoid form, transformed in transit, and arrived on Earth as the Warstars arrived.
- Vrak counters the Rangers' elemental powers and summons a bull monster. Meanwhile, he speaks with Robo Knight (sporting angel wings for a while). Vrak uses an orb which places Robo Knight under his control as a mini Zord Head, and the villains leave.
- In the EWB lair, Vrak speaks with shackled Robo Knight. Later, Robo Knight has fallen, and Vrak gives an order to the monster.
- In a forest, Blue, Red, and Pink again try to fight the monster. Battlized Black and Yellow join in. After many unsuccessful attempts of cutting off the monster's horns, Black and Yellow do it just right (at the exact same time?) and defeat the monster. Vrak sends Zombats (now the non-screwy kind), but the Ground-Head Megazord wins.
- At night, Vrak watches specks of light coalesce into a giant screw near the shore.
Use: Any secondary plot that complements Black and Yellow's cooperation.
Vrak's scheme develops. The Rangers contend with a brainwashed Robo Knight.
- Two monsters (one black and one white) come before Vrak in the EWB base. Then enters Robo Knight, his visor now black.
- The Rangers confront Vrak and his monsters at a pier; the monsters become his gauntlets. Robo Knight arrives and fights the Rangers.
- In the base, Vrak gives orders to the white monster and Robo Knight.
- The Battlized Rangers confront Vrak at the shore, but Robo Knight is there. Fighting ensues.
- Vrak explains more of his origin, wherein he stole powers from two comrades. Blue attacks and bests Vrak a bit; the white monster grows.
- The Fish-Head Megazord destroys the monster, but a white screw forms and inserts itself into the sea. Vrak explains from his lair.
Use: Still a plan to split the Earth apart? Any sub-plot?
Red fights Robo Knight to free him from Vrak's control.
- The Rangers (minus Pink) face off with Robo Knight and Vrak. Red is blasted in the back. Vrak explains something, and Robo Knight blasts the heck out of them.
- Red Battlizes and fights Robo Knight. Vrak distracts the others with his black monster; they Battlize. Red de-Battlizes in his fight; Pink soon joins the others against the monster (which then grows).
- Red continues to fight. The monster pummels the Faceship Megazord, but Punchbot arrives. Faceship wins.
- Robo Knight defeats Red.
- Downtown, a third screw is placed.
Use: Straightforward? Red still struggles to free Robo Knight?
The Rangers struggle against Vrak.
- In his base, Vrak speaks to apparitions of Malkor, Blob, Bigfoot, and Emperor. They blast through him ineffectually, and he dismisses them.
- Later, Robo Knight confronts Vrak alone in the base. Vrak waprs behind him (now with prominent angel wings) and blasts Robo Knight (who's now back to normal), tearing apart the base in the process.
- Vrak places orbs into seals which activate the screws. Someone confronts him.
- The Lion Megazord grapples a screw, as do Faceship Megazord and Punchbot.
- The Rangers blast a bunch of Loogies but don't have a chance to use the Power Blaster on Vrak. They Battlize, but he's still strong. After briefly exhibiting angel wings, he eventually demorphs everyone.
- An eclipse begins.
Use: Similar finale?
The Rangers win.
- The Rangers again confront Vrak; the eclipse is now complete. Vrak's wing blast nearly overpowers the Power Blaster, but the Rangers try harder (and add gun blasts). Vrak uses an Zombat to grow.
- Vrak downs the Megazord, so the Rangers summon all the Zord Heads and make a hybrid Bird-Ground-Fish-Head Megazord. Grappled, Vrak blasts the Zord with his wings, but they hold tight, and Vrak and the Megazord blows up.
- The Rangers have survived below, but so has Vrak (with wings). Red and Vrak speak a while; Red is then boosted by the others for a final leaping winged strike which fells Vrak. The eclipse ends.
- Vrak rises and splits apart. The screws insert themselves, and the Earth suffers disruptions.
- Later, golden light heals the holes in the planet. A beam shoots up through a tree and restores the spiral tower (ep 1).
Use: Similar finale?
Goseiger vs. Shinkenger (movie, set between Gosei #29-33)
Vrak returns as the new leader of the Nighloks, leading the Samurai Rangers to team up with the Goseigers.
- The Goseigers fight Loogies on a beachfront, as Octoroo watches from the Sanzu River who comments that the river is rising without Master Xandred. Suddenly some nearby rocks transform into Moogers as a mysterious silouette resembling Master Xandred appears.
- Red fights Moogers downtown when suddenly a Nighlok (who bears a resemblence to Doubletone) appears. Red attempts to use his Tornado attack, however the Nighlok simply swallows it and blows Red into a building. Suddenly Samurai Red turns up and fights the Nighlok as the mysterious figure watches. The Nighlok starts to dry out and retreats.
- By the Sanzu River, Octoroo and the Nighlok discuss the situation with the mysterious figure.
- The Nighlok and Moogers attack a sports stadium and are confronted by S-Red and s-S-Blue. Suddenly the Nighlok calls on the Goseiger Loogies, which fight the Samurai Rangers as the Nighlok takes on the recently-arrived Goseigers. G-Black and G-Yellow use their Boulder attacks while G-Blue and G-Pink use their Wave and Tornados attacks, but these are returned by the Nighlok.
- Samurai Green suddenly turns up and helps defeat the Loogies. However, as they prepare to help the Goseigers, Blue and Green are blasted in the back by the mysterious figure who reveals himself to be Vrak in a Xandred-like form!
- S-Red takes on Vrak while S-Blue and S-Green are held back by Loogies. S-Red transforms into Super Mode and impales Vrak with his Spin Sword, however Vrak summons Zombats which start to cover S-Red. The Nighlok and Loogies prevent the others from helping, and soon S-Red is completely covered. Vrak, the Nighlok and Samurai Red then disappear.
- Near some docks, from a strange fire emerges S-Red in Super Mode, however now he is wearing a black coat and gloves instead of white (the Samurai emblem is also gone from the coat). He reveals himself to have been turned evil by Vrak, as he attacks the Goseigers mercilessly. Vrak and the Nighlok later turn up to boast.
- G-Red attempts to withstand a fire attack, however collapses and demorphs.
- As S-Red attempts to attack the Samurai Rangers, Robo Knight turns up and protects them quickly followed by S-Gold who attacks with Lantern.
- As the Nighlok starts to create a water lens in the sky, Vrak discusses the situation with Octoroo in the Netherworld before sending a cyclone of Sanzu River water through a portal.
- Standing before a lake filled with Sanzu River water, Vrak explains his plans to the Nighlok and S-Red as Octoroo turns up and realizes that Vrak has his own ambitions. He attacks Vrak, who is protected by the Nighlok. Octoroo retreats swearing revenge.
- S-Red uses the Fire Smasher and sends fire energy through the water lens, creating a portal.
- The Samurai and Goseiger teams (minus both Reds) rush towards the portal as Gosei Robo Knight travels in his lion form only to be shot down. S-Red then turns up and the teams prepare for battle (Gold sends Lantern on ahead). The Goseigers take on S-Red first, as the Samurai Rangers hesitate before S-Blue leads them into battle only to be defeated by a dash attack from S-Red. The Fire Smasher cannon is then used against all of them.
- G-Blue prepares to lead a suicide attack, however S-Blue holds him back persuading him that G-Red will turn up in time. All nine Rangers then take on S-Red together, however he easily hold them all off with the Spin Sword and Bullzooka.
- As S-Red prepares to finish off G-Pink, G-Red finally turns up and takes on S-Red managing to hold his own at first before falling. As S-Red tries to use a fire attack, the Samurai Rangers use symbol power to protect him.
- G-Red then produces a card filled with fire symbol power. Using it, G-Red is surrounded by fire and uses this to defeat S-Red and remove Vrak's brainwashing.
- The Samurai Rangers and Goseigers (now finally rejoined by Robo Knight) all transform together before each teams up with their counterparts to fight off the Moogers and Loogies.
- Lantern, having gotten lost, spots Octoroo preparing a small army of Moogers and Spitfangs to take on Vrak when he blasted from above... by the Pirate Rangers! The Moogers take on the Pirate Rangers but are destroyed easily. The Pirates then do an all-Red transformation (Red into RPM Red, Blue into Overdrive Red, Yellow into Jungle Fury Red, Green into SPD Red and Pink into Mystic Force Red). Blue, Yellow, Green and Red combine their individual attacks to destroy the Spitfangs. Red then uses a Street Saber Strike on Octoroo before destroying him with the Rail Blaster (Octoroo doesn't become a giant, having given up his mega-monster power in the final episodes of Shinkenger). The Pirates transform back, and spot Lantern watching. They ask him not to tell anyone what he's seen before leaving.
- The Goseiger and Samurai teams (minus both Reds, S-Gold and Robo Knight) confront the Nighlok and combine their symbol power and guardian techniques, allowing them to finally hit him with their attacks (NOTE: This would have to be partially refilmed, due to the Shodophones being replaced with Samuraizers).
- Both Reds battle Vrak, who summons his ESA and EEM forms (!) and sets them on the two before the three combine powers and engulf the two Reds in an explosion. However from the explosions emerges the Shark Sword which hits the three Vraks, after which the fire parts to reveal Shark Attack S-Red and Armored G-Red. They then easily dispatch the two previous forms of Vrak before taking on the main one who they easily defeat.
- The two teams reunite, and the Goseigers reveal cards containing the symbols used by the Samurai Rangers (sans Red). When used, these cars give all the Samurai Ranger their own Super Mode jacket. Both teams then use their finishers on Vrak and the Nighlok, however before they explode Vrak fires a beam towards the Sanzu Water, which causes it to form a cyclone which sends the water towards the portal.
- The Samurai Rangers use the sealing symbol that was previously attempted against Master Xandred while the Goseigers use their defence powers. The Gosei power closes the portal while the sealing symbol gets rid of the Sanzu Water. Suddenly Vrak grows using the Zombats while the Nighlok becomes a mega-monster.
- The Samurai Rangers summon the Claw Armor Megazord while the Goseigers summon the Megalionzord. Vrak and the Nighlok summon Moogers, only for Punchbot and Lanternzord to arrive on the scene and take them on. Both Megazords then hit Vrak and the Nighlok with their attacks before seemingly destroying them.
- Vrak has survived yet again and creates a big ball of energy which he lowers onto the assorted Zords causing a huge explosion. The Shinkengers are ejected, while Lantern and Robo Knight are shrunk down to normal. Vrak then begins slashing the helpless Headder-Megazord and Punchbot.
- Inside the Megazord cockpit, a new card emerges. Using it, the Punchbot combines with the Megazord while Robo Knight transforms into his Zord form and 'beams up' the Samurai Rangers and Lantern. Megazord then combines with all the other Zords to form the Headder-Ultrazord (while the Samurai Rangers and Lantern join the Goseigers in the cockpit)
- Vrak tries to take on the Ultrazord, but can't make a dent. The Samurai Rangers then give the Goseiger's card symbol power, and this allows the Ultrazord to fire off a massive finisher which combines the Samurai symbols with the Zord Heads which finally destroys Vrak.
- Samurai/Goseiger team-up. Will Jayden be turned evil? Will the Goseigers and Samurai struggle to find a way to combine the guardian techniques with symbol power? Will Princess Megan play a minor role (in this, she takes G-Red under her wing and is instrumental in helping him to break S-Red's brainwashing however she never morphs)? Will the Pirate Rangers turn up for a cameo?
Use: Who knows!